LIVE - Friday 1st March
From 8:50am in New Zealand through 4:40pm in Singapore
Attend in-person (details soon) or participate on-line with access to multiple sessions and recordings
Engaging, entertaining and collaborative ...
and reaching across Australia, New Zealand and SE Asia
Presented by Music EDnet since 2014, DAYTiME is an annual one-day professional development conference focused on integrating technology into your music program. Traditionally presented in 5 cities over 5 days with hundreds of delegates attending, DAYTiME 2024 will be LIVE across ANZ and SE Asia.
Combining the resources of Music EDnet TV and the latest in live and virtual conferencing technology, DAYTiME 2024 will deliver a unique professional learning opportunity for teachers across our region.
DAYTiME 2024 - 12+ hours across our region
- 2 Keynote presenters
- 24+ hours of PD in one day!
- Access recordings for 3 months.
- Practical ideas for primary, middle school and senior years
- Presentations and workshops delivered by leading educators and industry experts
- Inspiration, information and innovation … and take aways you can use with your students tomorrow
- Plenary discussions on the latest and emerging technologies
- Opportunities to network and collaborate … in-person AND virtually